Based out of: Orlando (Winter Park), FL
The young, ambitious global broadcaster ELEVEN SPORTS is looking for a results-driven sports fanatic, with a passion for social media to build successful online sports communities with the ultimate engagement around sports.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for digital natives with demonstrated experience in growing and engaging niche sports audiences and experience creating great digital content to make a social impact around niche, growth and millennial sports rights, innovative and engaging original content and lifestyle programming. This goes well beyond telling the score or building ELEVEN’s presence on the big social outlets like Facebook and Twitter, to building a relationship with the athletes on our network, bringing the fans closer by telling their stories and engaging them as part of a two-way conversation both online and on-air through integration with social and UGC.
Building a young and exciting sports brand that is entirely new to the U.S. and North American market creates a rare opportunity for any digital native with a wide variety of ideas and experience as well as a good sense of humor to help us transform the way fans consume and engage with sports content today.
This role reports into the DIRECTOR OF MARKETING, ELEVEN SPORTS, North America
* Help create, implement and maintain online marketing strategies through social media using various forms of new media, such as blogging, social networking sites, chat rooms, discussion boards, wikis, RSS feeds, and search platforms, helping represent ELEVEN’s online channels
* Manage social media marketing campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, etc and day-to-day activities including, create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
* Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and conversions
* Help facilitate the aggregation and presentation of social media metrics and data analytics
* Work closely with programming, production and marketing to help maintain an editorial calendar and assist in the advanced planning of social media posts
* Working closely with production, programming and marketing develop opportunities for UGC and social integration into the LIVE broadcast feed around key events
* Working closely with programming, attend select LIVE events and player appearances, community events, or partner events and cover for various forms of content including images, video and written) as required
* Will have experience in working with Snappy TV and other clipping services
* Demonstrate experience running social media campaigns and creating original content that has engaged millions of users
* Must be well versed in creating a variety of digital content and ideally have experience as videographer and writer
* Must have experience working social channels in sports and running LIVE events with millions of viewers
* Keep up with industry trends and best in class use cases
* Work with rights holders and event / stadium social channels to boost promotion of ELEVEN social communities.
* Proven working experience in sports, broadcast and/or digital media
* Experience with basic graphic design using such programs as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
* Personable skills and good sense of humor
* Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in sports media consumption
* Vast knowledge of all social media platforms
* Experience with writing, copy-editing
* High attention to detail/brand alignment
* Deep knowledge of and passion for sports
* Passion for digital and the social networking industry
* All candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A and be able and willing to travel as required